- W3Softech cloud testing services enables our clients to test their application deployed in cloud.
- Our cloud testing group provides cost effective solutions to our clients by providing
- Effective unlimited storage
- Quick availability of the infrastructure with scalability
- Flexibility and availability of distributed testing environment to reduce the execution time of testing of large applications.
- Our cloud computing testing solution offers an enhanced user experience, elastic scaling and automated provisioning.
- Ensure on demand self-service, Ubiquitous network access, location independent resource pooling and advanced virtualization through our cloud testing solution.
W3Softech Cloud Testing Approach
- Conduct a discovery to identify the need for cloud testing
- (deliverable : Discovery Report)
- Develop the test scenarios based on Risk Based Testing that covers these following controls:
- Activity monitoring
- Data loss prevention (DLP)
- Malware detection
- Define UAT Criteria
- Identify the deployment models
- Perform audits & measure the effectiveness of cloud testing
Cloud Testing Objectives
- Reduced cost
- Greater scalability
- Increased mobility
- Quick availability of the infrastructure
- To reduce the execution time of testing of large applications
Key to Successful Testing
- Understanding: Understanding a platform provider’s elasticity model/dynamic configuration method
- Monitoring: Staying abreast of the provider’s evolving monitoring services and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Service Provider Relationship: Potentially engaging the service provider as an on-going operations partner if producing commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software
- Case Study: Willingness to be used as a case study by the cloud service provider.